We’re looking for an accomplished Finance Business Partner to work for our client, a leading construction services business with multi-site operations across the UK and part of a Global organisation with 11,000+ people on multiple continents.
This is a highly visible role with big influence across the business. If you can demonstrate strong operational leadership experience, a demonstrable track record of diagnosing business performance issues and implementing improvements, plus proven experience influencing at a senior level, then you could be perfect and we’d love to see your CV.
The primary purpose of the Finance Business Partner role is to drive improved business performance. You would be tasked with developing and agreeing short and medium-term business plans, agreeing business targets for all areas of the business to meet objectives. As an influential leader you would be expected to challenge the business to improve, agreeing owners and timelines to ensure delivery, anticipating market issues and driving the business to implement mitigating actions.
Key tasks to include…
– Budgeting and delivery of the forecasting cycle
– Driving revenue, working with sales teams to optimise customers and rates.
– Reviewing Sales Teams’ commission schemes and target setting on a quarterly basis
– Optimising fleet management movements to ensure availability and maximise performance
– Understanding and reporting on business plan deviation & ensure delivery of improvement actions
– A highly influential leader with a Business Management / Accountancy degree or equivalent qualification
– Previous experience of P&L management including planning, risk management and accounting processes
– Demonstrable track record of maintaining and improving business processes and structure
– Commercial outlook, able to understand and implement methods to deliver revenue through sales effectiveness
– Able to assess the capability of a regional workforce, building talent and managing performance
Basic salary: £45,000 – £55,000 dependent on experience
Benefits: You’ll also receive car allowance, life assurance, BUPA health insurance, pension, retail discount portal, free on-site parking, plus annual bonus.
The business you’ll be working for is a leading construction services business with multi-site operations across the UK and part of a Global organisation with 11,000+ people on multiple continents.
Offering an attractive salary of up to £55,000 plus bonus, this is a fantastic chance to work with a team dedicated to offering quality products and outstanding service, where people work hard and are encouraged to excel.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Finance Business Partner role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.