- £32000 - £36000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Coburg Banks have an exclusive opportunity to recruit a Financial Accountant for a fast paced, global manufacturer based in Telford. This is an amazing opportunity for someone to showcase their skills in a high volume manufacturing environment
My client currently has an exciting opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join their Accounts Team and report directly to the Finance Manager
Key areas of this role will include:
- Planning, coordinating and producing the financial accounts from SAP records
- Responsible for monthly control account reconciliations
- Co-ordinating and preparing the Statutory Accounts
- Responsible for checking and collecting evidence for Group internal audit
- Preparation of quarterly corporation tax calculation and annual tax compliance pack.
- Control of fixed assets and the fixed asset register
- Collating overhead and capital requirements as part of the budgeting and forecasting process
- Preparation and analysis of monthly overhead reports
- Responsibility for all aspects of VAT
SAP Knowledge beneficial
If you are interested in the above role, in the first instance please send your CV via the link below or contact Tina Mcloughlin on 0121 362 2323