- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Financial Services
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Financial Controller – Management Accountant
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 + benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller/ Management Accountant to join a well-established and recognised organisation, who pride themselves on being an excellent place to work. They are a highly innovative, rapidly growing organisation constantly working at the bleeding edge of technology.
This is a key position within the business and requires someone who is CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified. Due to the level of this role, it is foreseen that the ideal candidate will be fully qualified with several years of commercial experience. Further to this, you will ideally have experience of performing this role within an online/ media or similar type organisation.
You will have experience of; Producing monthly management accounts; Managing the whole finance function including financial data, general and specific ledgers (especially AP, AR, payroll, accrued income) and reporting to management; Managing audit, tax compliance and returns and financial accounts preparation; Managing cash flow, debtor control and working capital; Continually reviewing of all costs to improve profitability.
- Excellent salary
- Desirable location
- 25 days’ holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours/ Flexi time
- The following skills & experience is essential for this role;
- CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Accountant with commercial experience, ideally from within the online media industry and appreciation of accounting for annual contracts
- Experience in financial reporting.
- Tax knowledge and experience would be desirable
- Computing skills: Excel expertise (comfortable with pivot tables, lookups and similar functions) and Powerpoint competence essential, familiarity with other financial and non-financial (e.g. Salesforce) packages useful.
- Contract appraisal skills and experience of managing the legal side of commercial operations would be advantageous
This role demands someone who is highly organised and proactive. You will be experienced in communicating across multiple departments and communicating effectively with colleagues of varying levels of seniority.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us