One of the UK’s largest and foremost law firms is currently looking to recruit a skilled and highly organised Administrator to provide support within the Asset Management part of the business.
Offering a salary of £25,000 – £30,000 dependent on experience plus excellent benefits including pension scheme, health insurance, critical illness cover, childcare vouchers, and discounted gym membership, this is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most respected law firms in the UK.
Please note: This is a full-time permanent role. You would work from home or the Sheffield office, or a combination of the two, as part of the company’s Flexible by Choice policy.
As a member of the Financial Planning support team, you will participate in all aspects of client service administration, providing support to a growing team of Financial Planners and Paraplanners.
Responsibilities will include…
– Financial Planner activity scheduling and client meeting co-ordination (First Appointments, Presentation meetings and Annual Reviews) and recording such activities
– Supporting new business submissions by completing and distributing all relevant documentation, managing the progress of submissions and ensuring the CRM system is updated correctly
– Handling inbound / outbound queries from both internal and external clients together with third party providers.
– Administrative servicing of existing clients specifically preparation of client review reports, issuing recommendation reports and processing withdrawal requests.
The ideal candidate for the Financial Services Administrator role will have a strong administrative background ideally gained within the financial services industry. Wealth management and/or investment sector knowledge would be ideal however is not essential, as is a high standard of compliance and regulatory knowledge.
Key skills will include…
– Strong IT skills, high MS Office competency
– Good communications and interpersonal skills, comfortable liaising with third parties and handling enquiries
– Excellent attention to detail, able to complete work in an accurate and efficient manner and manage own workload
– Strong problem-solving skills, able to deal with high volumes of work
Salary £25,000 – £30,000 dependent on experience, plus fantastic benefits package including…
– A huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace
– Flexible working options to make sure that you’re fully supported to work the way that best suits you
– Westfield health membership, offering discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
The business you’ll be working for is one of the largest law firms in the UK, operating out of 14 UK offices with over 2,500 members of staff. They are proud of their values and offer a huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Financial Services Administrator role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.