- £27000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
My Client has been established for over 20 years . Experiencing year on year growth … they now employ a very strong qualified workforce and pride themselves on their professional reputation.
As an experienced Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineer you will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
On a day to day basis you will be:
• Commissioning the Installation of Fire Alarm Panels
• Install Fire Alarm Panels
• Inspect, Service and Repair Fire alarm systems
• Be compliant to all installations BS5839 and BAFE
• Provide Technical Assistance to other Engineers
• Complete all relevant documentation and PDA notes, log books etc
• Laisse with customers to arrange routine maintenance visits
As a qualified Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineer you must have previously worked in a similar role and have all relevant qualifications/certificates
• Be self-motivated and show the drive and determination to ensure that you deliver high standards at all times.
• Have SMS Sentri Commissioning Training
• FIA Unit 1,2,3,4 & 5
• Knowledge of Gent, Morley, Kentec Fire Panels
• Be able to download the history on Fire Alarm Control Panels
• Demonstrate that you can communicate effectively at all levels and be able to work to achieve tight deadlines and possess excellent organisational skills.
• Demonstrate a flexible and positive attitude towards work at all times
• Have a full driving licence.
The Company and Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a company leading the way in Fire and Security Solutions offering great support and career prospects.
As a Successful Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineer you will be rewarded with
a very competitive salary, a
Fully Expensed Company Vehicle,
Health Care after 1 years qualification,
Perkbox – Discount Scheme
20 Days Holiday plus statutory days.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your CV to the link below