Role: Firmware Engineer – IoT
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000 + Share scheme
Skills: Firmware, C Code, Cortex microcontrollers, Real time operating systems, IoT
Its an exciting time for a unique business based in the Leicester area, if you are passionate about joining an innovative IoT start up on their journey of growth and transformation then continue to read on!
We are looking to recruit a Firmware Engineer to play a key part in the progression and development of exciting IoT and Smart tech products and solutions.
They are the only company in their space that do what they do within IoT and are looking for bright, committed and above all innovative individual to help them create their future environment in line with the company vision.
- Write quality code in C
- Develop enhancements to unique IoT devices
- Integrations with third parties
- Perform unit testing
- Develop Document interfaces
- Develop for microcontrollers with very restrained resources, a real-time operating system and connectivity to the cloud.
- Coding experience in C
- Real Time Operating Systems
- Cortex M3/M4 microcontrollers or similar
- ESP32 system on chip
- ADC’s, GPIO, UARTs, SPI and I2C busses
- MQTT Comms over cellular and WIFI
- GNSS positioning systems
- Battery and power management
- Working with C source code held in Git repositories
- GNU toolchain and eclipse development environment on Linux
- Interfacing IoT devices to AWS’s and IoT services such as AWS IoT core
- Competitive base salary
- Invitation to join share option scheme
- Progressive environment
- Annual work trips
If you are passionate about innovation and all things IoT, then this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and gain valuable experience. We look forward to receiving your application!
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us