- £10.40 - £12.40 per hour
- Job Type:
- Call Centre and Customer Service
- Job Ref:
We have an exciting and rewarding opportunity for field based Fitting Consultants in London to work for an industry leading organisation who provide and fit breast prosthetics for women who have survived breast cancer. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is confident, organised and has a real passion to want to help improve the lives of these women. With excellent rates of pay and a fantastic package on offer, this is an ideal opportunity for someone wanting to really grow their career within an organisation who really values their staff and clients.
This will be a contract full time post. Any working days are expected to be between Monday and Friday and between 9am – 5pm, however there may be times where you are expected to work outside of these hours, depending on the needs of the business. You will be working closely with the Territory Manager to organise, prepare and conduct fitting clinics with customers at NHS hospitals.
Other responsibilities will include:
– Maintaining current customer relationships and developing new leads
– Supporting the Territory Managers in growing the business
– Overseeing the daily running of the clinic and managing stock.
– Providing advice and recommendations to medical professions and end users
– Report writing
– Participate in marketing events as and when required
For the role of Fitting Consultant you will need to have a UK driving license as this is a field based role. Experience of fitting bras and breast forms is advantageous, however not essential, as full training will be provided.
A successful Fitting Consultant will be:
– Caring and sympathetic to the women you work with
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Exceptional organisational skills as you will be managing your own diary
– Flexible and willing to travel
– Excellent rates of pay – £10.40- £12.40 depending on experience
– Paid holiday based on a full time equivalent of 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
– A pension scheme.
– Company car
– Outstanding career opportunities
Our client provides and fits breast prosthetics for women worldwide who have survived breast cancer. With over 40 years’ experience, our client really focuses on enhancing the lives of these women, by creating innovative solutions and designs so they are able to offer fashionable and feminine support. As well as providing a product to these women, our client also provides support and companionship through their life’s journey.
Interested? To be considered for the Fitting Consultant role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment. For more information please call 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us