- £10.25 - £10.25 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to expansion we have an exciting and rewarding opportunity for field based Fitting Consultants to work for an industry leading organisation who provide and fit breast prosthetics for women who have survived breast cancer. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is confident, organised and has a real passion to want to help improve the lives of these women. With excellent rates of pay and a fantastic package on offer, this is an ideal opportunity for someone wanting to really grow their career within an organisation who really values their staff and clients.
This will be a temporary contract to start, with a view to the role becoming full-time as the business builds-up. If working full time, you will predominantly be working Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm, however there may be times where you are expected to work outside of these hours, depending on the needs of the business. You will be working closely with the Account Manager to organise, prepare and conduct fitting clinics with customers at hospitals.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining current customer relationships and developing new ones
- Supporting the Account Managers in growing the business
- Providing advice and recommendations to medical professions and end users
- Report writing
- Participate in marketing events as and when required
The Successful Candidate:
For the role of Fitting Consultant you will need to have a UK driving license as this is a field based role. Experience of fitting bras and breast forms is advantageous, however not essential, as full training will be provided. A successful Fitting Consultant will be:
- Caring and sympathetic to the women you work with
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills as you will be managing your own diary
- Flexible and willing to travel
If you are employed full time you will be rewarded with:
- Excellent rates of pay
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Private health care
- A fantastic pension scheme with generous employer contribution
- Car allowance or company car, depending on your requirements
- Mileage paid at 45p per mile
- Outstanding career opportunities
Our client provides and fits breast prosthetics for women worldwide who have survived breast cancer. With over 40 years’ experience, our client really focuses on enhancing the lives of these women, by creating innovative solutions and designs so they are able to offer fashionable and feminine support. As well as providing a product to these women, our client also provides support and companionship through their life’s journey.
Interested? To be considered for the Fitting Consultant role please click apply to submit your CV to Fran Stallard at Coburg Banks
For more information or a chat about the role please call me on 0121 362 2317
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us