I am working on the behalf of an established organisation that prides themselves on supplying outstanding care and support to children, young people and families.
They are currently looking for a Fostering Manager to oversee and be responsible for the performance of the Fostering service in line with agreed targets and business plans.
The Fostering Manager will (but will not be limited to):
- Ensure compliance throughout the service
- Lead on the business planning, development, and implementation of quality assurance systems.
- To manage, lead, support and develop the staff team
- Oversee the recruitment of foster carers
To apply for this role:
- DiPSW/CQSW Recognised Social Work qualification
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working within an independent fostering agency
- Experience of leadership, management and business development
- Excellent communication skills
To be part of a dynamic, friendly, person-centred company; you must apply today!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us