Job Title: Front end Developer
Salary: £37,500 – £45,000, plus excellent benefits
A vibrant, ambitious company based in an excellent location, are looking to recruit an experienced Front End Developer. The client provides an excellent and stimulating environment where you will be surrounded by an outstanding team of developers and designers.
Reporting to the web manager, you will be responsible for enhancing and producing the latest version of a client’s website, ensuring a great user experience alongside maximised performance. The position is based In Lichfield.
- Excellent salary
- Desirable location
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Company Laptop (Macbook Pro)
- Company pension scheme
- Experience of jQuery, Twitter Bootstrap and symfony
- Good knowledge of browser compatibility issues and CSS for mobile devices
- A strong understanding of high transactional systems/ sites
- A computer science degree or extensive front end development experience
Further to this, you will be working from a tech stack that includes HTML5, CSS3, PHP 5.6, Backbone and Bower, you’ll be using the very latest technologies to create visually exceptional results across various platforms; desktop, tablets and smart phone.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us