- £20000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- City of London
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Due to the opening of a brand new dental practice, our client is looking for two Front of House Receptionists / Administrators to join their team!
Our client is looking for two enthusiastic Front of House Receptionists / Administrators to ensure the smooth running of the practise and maintain a high level of customer service both face to face and over the phone.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Print off a day list for each dentist daily
- Check the diary for the day and check that lab work is back for the following day
- Meet and greet the patients professionally and friendly.
- Book them in on the software when they have arrived, when they are in surgery and when they have left as completed
- Answering the phone in a professional and speedy manner and undertaking the result of call
- Ensure all patients attending their appointments on that day have made their relevant payments and chase accordingly.
- Print off the necessary consent forms for patients that are going ahead with treatment.
- Ensure all signed documents are scanned electronically onto the dental software.
- Ensure that the text and email automation is set up to message the next appointments
- Take lab work to the post office or arrange couriers.
- Reschedule patients as / if necessary
- Maintain supplies, including: cleaning supplies, toilet paper, milk, tea, coffee and free samples.
- Manage the petty cash.
- Maintain a database of lab work in a notepad or spreadsheet accessible to all staff members.
- Liaise with cleaning staff and ensure cleaning staff are paid
- Keep a stock of the in-house magazines on the desk
- Maintain coffee machine (drip tray clean and ensure there are enough cups)
- Keep stationary supplies up to date
- Make teas / coffees / hot chocolate and water for patients, always offer when they arrive
- Keep the reception area neat and tidy
- End of day banking
- Dealing with customer complaints professionally and efficiently.
- Respond to text and email that arrive through the dental software.
- Always maintain a clean and professional appearance
The perfect candidate for the Front of House Receptionist / Administrator position will have the following qualities and experience:
- Ideally have worked within the same role previously
- Excellent organisation skills
- High attention to detail
- Polite, professional and presentable
The practise is open for 12 hours per day (08:00am – 20:00pm), so candidates must be able to work across a rotational shift pattern.
The company was established over 3 years ago and are rapidly expanding. With 6 practices located across the UK and now with a 7th practice due to open, they can offer a huge level of progression and stability for the right candidate. They provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, bridges and fillings.
The basic salary for the Front of House Receptionist / Administrator is up to £25,000 per year dependant on experience. They also offer a pension scheme and discounted dental work.
If you think you are the person we are looking for then please send your CV to us via the link below.
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager’s, Sales Manager’s, Sales Executive’s and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.