Role: Full Stack Developer – PHP / LAMP
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 plus bonus
An established and innovative organisation are looking to recruit and experienced Full Stack Developer who will be responsible for managing the day-to-day running of the organisations online presence, including web applications and systems. You will be responsible for both the support and ongoing development and improvements and the systems and web applications.
- Strong PHP Skills (OOP – Object Oriented Programming)
- MySQL Database skills
- Versioning tools experience – ideally Git
Desirable skills include API’s, NodeJS, Linux and AWS.
- Excellent salary
- Convenient, central location
- Excellent, collaborative working environment with real progression opportunities
- 25 days annual leave, +8 BH’s
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us