We’re looking for a dynamic, confident, fundraising sales executive for our client based in Stoke on Trent.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a trusted specialist for corporate events and fundraising experiences. To date our client have assisted our clients and colleagues raise over £16m for charity .
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Sales Executive will be responsible for selling advertising and sponsorship of events to the suppliers of the company hosting the charitable event.
Specifically in the job, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all customer interaction is professional, courteous and relevant.
- Conducting research that prepares you for each call.
- Outlining the opportunity for the customer at the upcoming charity event (e.g. golf day, gala dinner etc).
- Securing fundraising for the D&G client’s charity.
- Answering any questions customers have over their charity event package and assets.
- Actively and enthusiastically take part in training courses and seminars
The role would be office based, and part of a team of 6 sales executives so we ideally need someone with some telesales or telemarketing experience. In addition you need:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong listening skills
- Initiative, drive and tenacity
- Confidence using computers
- A positive can-do attitude
- A passion for charities and fundraising
Basic salary: £18,000- £20,000 Per Annum.
OTE : upto £25,000 Per annum.
Additional Benefits: pension, commission structure and great career prospects.
Our client has been around since 2010 and are a fast growing company supporting corporate companies and charities to maximize fundraising revenues.
We are growing fast – with expert staff across two UK offices facilitating fundraising activity at over 100 events and 2500 experiences a year.
It is likely that the successful candidate will be living in or near Stoke on Trent or Stafford
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager’s, Sales Manager’s, Sales Executive’s and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.