We’re looking for a Gas Engineer to work for our client.
They are an M and E contractor with a strong presence in the West Midlands.
If you can demonstrate experience of service and repair of commercial gas heating / water systems then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
Please note: In this position you’ll be needed to work some unsociable hours. Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
– Repairing and maintaining gas heating and water systems across the West Midlands
– Keeping all record’s up to date
– Experience of service and repair of commercial gas heating / water systems
– A background in working for local authorities (schools, libraries, hospitals etc)
– Commercial acs qualifications
– Or be willing to obtain an enhanced DBS
– Comfortable producing paperwork and reports
– Able to communicate at all levels and represent the company well
– A full driving licence is needed for this role
– Basic salary: Up to £35,000 per annum + oncall, overtime and the usual benefits
Think that this Gas Engineer role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Gas Engineer position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Gas Engineer, Heating Engineer or as a HVAC Engineer.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.