- £25000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am currently recruiting for a General Manager for a Domiciliary Care Agency. The Care agency provides high quality care to elderly people living in their own homes and helps them to remain independent for longer. This role is commutable from Lichfield, Walsall, Rugeley, Stafford and Birmingham and you’ll need to a be a driver with your own vehicle. The salary for the post depends on your experience and qualifications, but is likely to be in the region of £25,000 – £35,000.
This is a Senior Management position and we are looking for an experienced committed General Manager who has strong business development and entrepreneurial skill. You’ll be re4psonsbnile for manage the day to day operations of the Agency, maximise profits whilst delivering high quality care and drive forward the future growth of the Business.
You’ll be accountable for;
- Day to day operational performance of the agency
- Supervision of the scheduling of carers
- Monitoring of the recruitment and on-boarding process
- the financial Performance of the branch
- Contributing to business growth
- Performance reporting
- Staff performance management, including half yearly staff performance reviews
- Maintenance of high standards and ensuring that CQC inspections are fully compliant
- Need prior experience of managing a domiciliary Care agency that provides more than 1000 hours of care per month.
- Have a good working knowledge of CQC standards and inspection processes
- Be a driver and have access to your own vehicle
- Be qualified to NVQ level 4 or equivalent
- Have strong leadership and management skills
Above all be passionate about raising standards and innovating in new fields of care.
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
email@example.com 0121 362 2318