- £30000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
General Manager (Social Care)
Leading Domiciliary Care Provider
Salary: £30,000 – £32,000 Negotiable DOE
Location: North East Canterbury
Are you working as a Domiciliary Manager but are looking for a new challenge? Are you an experienced Manager looking to take the next step? Do you have extensive experience within the domiciliary care sector at a managerial level? If so, I want to hear from you!
I have an opportunity for an experienced Manager to join this established home care provider at their offices in North East Canterbury, near to Ramsgate. This role will be on a permanent, full time basis.
You will be responsible for the overall management and delivery of the weekly domiciliary care hours and you will be required to work closely with the Operations Manager to help effectively market the business.
Subject to the needs of the business, the opportunity to take up the post of Care Manager later down the line may become available for the right candidate.
As Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including, but not limited too;
– Assist with the supervision of an existing staff team which will involve both office and field based employees
– Work with the Operations Manager to ensure effective daily running of the office
– Market the business to try and attract new care hours
– Help build on their existing staff base
– Oversee the creation and implementation of employee’s rotas
– Ensure all administration is accurate and kept up to date
A domiciliary care branch situated near to Ramsgate which is part of a national, well-known brand. This company has been established for over 5 years and has built up an excellent reputation in the local surrounding areas.
– QCF Level 5 Diploma is essential
– Experience of working within a managerial role in a domiciliary care setting
– Excellent communication skills
– Experience of business development within a managerial provision
– Good planning and organisational skills
– Ability to cope with pressure and challenging environments
*A Full UK Driving License is preffered
This position may be suitable for candidates with experience working within the following positions: Care Manager, Registered Manager, Service Manager, Duty Manager, Deputy Manager, Lead Carer, Senior Coordinator, Residential Leader, Home Manager, Domiciliary Care Manager, Assistant Manager, Dom Care Manager, Service Coordinator, Housing Officer.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.