- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Admin and Secretarial
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an exceptional manager to join a ‘Not for Profit’ organisation based in Romford. The role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package along with ongoing support and development opportunities. The organisation is going through a new and exciting phase and this is a great time to be joining them as you will be able to help to shape the future of the charity.
This is a key role within the organisation and you will be a member of the Senior Management team. Your role will include the provision of senior support across all departments and functions including HR, Marketing, PR and Communications and Administration. The main duties of the role include:
- Manage and oversee the Administration team
- Project management
- Ensure HR requirements are met
- Be responsible and accountable for Health and Safety
- Provide reports for the CEO and Board of Trustees on recruitment, retention and all other staff related matters
- Be responsible and accountable for managing the recruitment and selection of new staff
- Provide overview of all systems and standards required to manage the training needs of staff.
- Use your initiative, creativity and management skills to build an ambitious PR and Communications strategy
- To promote the organisation effectively to local and regional organisations, voluntary and statutory services personnel.
- Give public talks and presentations on the work of the organisation.
- Attend and chair meetings with external agencies including commissioners
- Management experience in a health and social care or voluntary setting
- Previous operational experience of leading multi disciplinary office based teams
- Experience of liaising with commissioners and other professionals
- Competent use of IT including all Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- Full driving licence and own car
- Educated to degree level
A national charitable organisation that offers a flexible, professional care service to people of all ages with a range of health conditions and disabilities. They are a supportive employer with an excellent reputation
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us