- £18000 - £18000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Graduates and Trainees
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We are currently recruiting for a role that would suit a Graduate – somebody who has recently graduated in English or Business. The post is working as a BID Writer for a care company. You’ll be responsible for collating information from various teams within the business- HR, Finance, Care delivery etc. and then writing professional tenders in order to win business.
Your Responsibilities will be
- To write and manage high quality winning bid documents .
- To collate information and present it in a way that presents a compelling case for the company to be awarded the contract
- To manage the bid information, documentation, activities, resources and communication flow so that bids are delivered successfully, on time, to quality standards and budget.
- To liaise effectively with all internal staff within the business to ensure that the content of the tender is accurate
- To maintain confidentiality
- In the most part you will be tendering for the renewal of existing contracts, and will occasionally tender for new contracts
The Successful Candidate
- We are looking for a graduate for this position, so no experience is necessary, however you will need a degree in either English or Business.
- You’ll be an excellent communicator, both verbal and written and you‘ll have strong written presentation skills
- You’ll need to be able to work well as part of a team, and take direction from various departments in regards to the content of the bid.
Interested? To be considered for the graduate Bid Writer role, please click apply to send you CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318. Please note if you aren’t a graduate in English, Business or a closely related subject, you’ll not be considered.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us