Graduate BIM Technician – Building / Construction-Consultancy
Circa 25k-30k basic + extensive benefits
Multi-disciplinary organisations in Oxfordshire are looking for an ambitious and talented Graduate BIM Technician who has some knowledge and understanding of BIM to join their Technical team. This job has been created because the company is undergoing significant growth at the moment.
They are looking for a candidate with a technical background from the AEC industry; the candidate should have an understanding of BIM software and processes, as well as associated industry standards and guidance.
-Graduate BIM Technician will be working very closely with the BIM Coordinator and will support the company’s disciplines, as well as developing the systems required for successful implementation a cross the business.
-The candidate should have collaborative approach to working by drawing experience a cross the company’s Architecture, Surveying and Engineering disciplines. They should also have experience of Autodesk software platforms including Revit and AutoCAD.
AS a Graduate BIM Technician you will:
• Compile BIM standards/strategy document
• Update CAD symbols/keys across A / BS / C&S / M&E
• Coordinate BIM symbols/keys to align with CAD versions
• Compile exemplar drawings across A / BS / C&S / M&E
• Update title-sheets to accommodate new numbering system for CAD & BIM platform
• Issue BIM Focus Group updates
• Manage central BIM library
• Assist project teams in adopting new standards
If you are looking for a position where you views are respected, your ideas are invited, your creative thinking is stretched and your work supported in a nurturing and ambitious team, then this may be the opportunity for you.
To apply for this position please follow the directions below