Job Title: Graduate Data Analyst
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and innovative individual who enjoys a challenge and who is wanting to learn and improve their knowledge. You will be joining a team of 4 people, working from the office for the first 6 months then allowing for remote working afterwards.
- Develop new internal web applications and seek to enhance current systems to improve efficiency, security and functionality.
- Support in the monitoring, maintenance and development of MySQL databases.
- Plan system development including design, full testing plan, communication and addressing management information requirements.
- Improve cross department/platform business intelligence.
- Design and deliver end-user training and training materials; providing technical support.
- Design, monitor and maintain the accuracy of the critical business reports.
- Leverage version control and automated testing systems such as Git and PHPUnit to maintain the integrity of internal code.
- Maintain and deploy new virtual servers which are used to host internal systems.
- Excellent SQL skills
- Good knowledge of IT systems and security
- Strong understanding of relational database structure, theories, principles, and practices
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Microsoft and Linux operating systems
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Permanent health insurance
- 25 days annual leave, rising with length of service
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.