- £18000 - £22000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Building and Construction
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Graduate Design Co-ordinator (Timber Doors / Windows)
£22k per annum + pension
Due to expansion of their sales and technical team, this timber doors and windows manufacturer seeks a Graduate Design Coordinator.
This is an immediate and exciting opportunity for design graduate to grow their career.
As a Graduate Design Co-ordinator, you will work in an established commercial team of 4 people and report to the Sales and Technical Manager. Key responsibilities include:
– To get new orders into and through the survey process as efficiently as possible.
– Ensuring that all detail necessary for the efficient manufacture and installation of the products are correct and as per Standard Operating Procedures.
– Organising the surveyor’s diaries and booking surveys with customers
– Chasing up missing details on files and liaising with surveyors, sales staff and clients to resolve those missing detail issues.
The role would suit a Design Graduate looking to work as a Surveyor Technical Co-ordinator. You may have a windows and doors manufacturer background of similar project experience.
The ideal person may have experience with a carpentry manufacturing company or experience in wood construction or manufacturing experience from a carpentry workshop environment.
A construction design qualification or technical design degree would be helpful.
If you meet these criteria and are looking for a new challenge please apply as directed below.