A highly successful market-leading Software House deemed the world’s second largest with numerous international offices is urgently seeking an enthusiastic IT Graduate to join and strengthen the effective existing IT team.
Are you a Graduate with a keen interest in Development or Testing? Do you want the opportunity to get your ‘foot through the door’ of a company that’s an industry leader trusted with numerous prestigious clients? Why not become part of a company that has grown phenomenally since its establishment that is now an innovative leader in the market place?
This role would suit a recent high-calibre IT graduate with a keen interest and passion for technology – the opportunities for career growth and personal development are unrivalled!
- Excellent salary
- Convenient location close to amenities
- 25 days annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Private healthcare (including Dental and Optical)
- Private healthcare for family (including Dental and Optical)
- Private pension scheme
- Life insurance 4 x salary
- Expenses covered to client site travel (depending on distance)
- Expenses covered for overnight stay
- Extensive training and support provided
- Excellent career progression
The Role Requirements:
- IT/technology related degree
- Ability to pick up automation
- Ability to attend client site visits
- Keen interest in Development/Testing
- Interest in Java/Agile
- Ability to work well within an existing team
- Genuine passion for technology
- Quick learner
- Good communication skills
This is an amazing chance to join and award-winning and established company that will give you unrivalled opportunities to develop your career either within Development or Testing.
Apply now and kick-start your career!
Please note; this role is primarily based at client sites or the company offices in Bristol and London so please ensure you are able to travel, between deployments it will be home-based.
Please call or email me for further details.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us