- £20000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Position: Graduate Java Developer
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: Circa £20,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience
This is a great opportunity for a Graduate or a Java developer with one or two year’s experience to join the development team of a market leading software house that have been established for 25 years.
They are a relaxed but highly innovative company based in the heart of Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and innovative Graduate Java Developer who enjoys a challenge and who looks for opportunities to make best use of technology in problem solving.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an innovative and project-based development team. They undertake projects for a range of clients, using new and innovative technologies and concepts.
Your specific responsibilities will be wide, but in particular you will be expected to:
- Act as a developer on projects, contributing code and technical advice to the rest of the team
- Work with customers to scope, design and realise projects.
Key Experience Required
- You will need to have a basic understanding of databases with a level of SQL knowledge and will be able to integrate in small, dynamic company.
- As a software and service provider, the company works closely with their clients so the ability to be able to talk to different types of clients and third party suppliers is key.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us