- £20000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Graduate Programmer (With Placement Year/Experience)
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 p/a (Holiday, Pension, Co. Shares Scheme)
A major Design and Manufacturing Company that has been established for over 80 years is looking for a technically-minded Graduate Programmer to join and strengthen its prestigious IT Department at their Head Office in Birmingham.
Are you keen to ENHANCE your experience in a UK company that’s part of a major corporation with 100+ global offices? Do you want to be associated with an industry leader? Are you a passionate Graduate ‘techie’ who lives and breathes coding/programming? Do you have an in-depth understanding of written code and programming languages?
- Excellent salary
- Convenient location
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Excellent Company Shares Scheme
- Part Private Healthcare
- Generous Company Pension Scheme
- Key input and involvement in major IT projects
- Stakeholder/Client involvement
- Improved technical ability
- Extensive Training Plan offered with 6, 12, 18 month projections
- One-To-One Support and Mentoring offered
- Working closely with Senior Programmers
- Excellent and genuine career progression
- Development of software
- Working on C# Programming and SQL (some Delphi)
- Database design and maintenance
- Implementation of systems based on outline specifications
- Producing program code
- Key involvement in multiple app/mobile projects
- Communicating regularly with Engineers
- Supporting system integration testing including input into test planning
- Identifying and applying service improvements
- Use change management systems to support the development process
Please note; this role is suited to Computer Science/Software Engineering Graduates who have strong programming skills and a good technical and mathematical ability – any placement or commercial experience is a great advantage. There will be a technical test assessing your programming knowledge and you may be required to complete a presentation for the IT Directors.
This is an immediate opportunity and interviews can start as early as next week, please apply only if you are serious about the role and can commit to attending interviews.
If you are unsure as to whether this role is for you or would like further information, please call me on 0121 632 2345 or email me on email@example.com
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us