- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Building and Construction
- Job Ref:
My Client, a long established civil engineering company who are respected throughout the waste water industry are looking for a Graduate Project Engineer to join their very successful operation .
The Company and Benefits
This is an opportunity to be part of a company that want to offer a career to the right Graduate Project Engineer and eventually see them become part of their already successful Management Team.
Additionally you will be rewarded with:
• A starting Salary of £25,000 – £30,000 depending on your previous experience
• A Company Car for both Private and work use
• 20 Days Holiday rising to 25 after 5 years’ service plus all bank holidays
• Life Assurance
• Premier benefits discount scheme (healthcare, shopping, and hotels)
• Discounted Health Care
• Pension Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
You will report into the General Manager and on a day to day basis:
• Assist with technical design of product at Tender Stage
• Managing on site installations and labour including sub-contractors
• Manage multiple projects and locations from £20K to up to £10 million
• You will be conducting site audits and controlling/monitoring of onsite costs
• Assist in managing the installation programme to conformity and commercial issues.
As a successful Graduate Project Engineer you will a minimum of 2 years work experience within a Water Treatment Company or similar Civil Engineering Environment
Additionally you will:
• Be self-motivated and show the drive and determination to ensure that you deliver high standards at all times.
• Demonstrate that you can communicate effectively at all levels, being able to work to and achieve tight deadlines and having excellent organisational skills.
• Demonstrate a flexible and positive attitude towards work along with ability to work on your own initiative
• Will have a minimum of degree level education in Civil Engineering or Construction
• Have a full driving licence.
To apply for this fantastic vacancy please click on the link below