- £22000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Design and Creative
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to continued expansion a rare opportunity has arisen for two Graphic Designers ideally with both digital and print based experience to join a well-established software company based in Bury, Manchester that focus on providing innovative e-commerce solutions for both National and Worldwide Blue Chip companies.
Job Title: Graphic Designers (2)
Location: Bury, Manchester
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000
Benefits: Pension, Gym, Mobile, Flexi-time
You will be working in a team environment primarily alongside the Creative Team, and also alongside the Sales Team and the Development Team.
The company provides a very supportive environment and lots of interesting and diverse projects to work on mainly within digital/online projects but also within print.
The key areas you will work on are as follows:
- Produce online (web) and offline (print based) creative solutions
- Working within a creative team and side-by-side with the sales team and development team you will produce UI visuals for eCommerce sites from client and / or technical requirements documents. UX knowledge would be beneficial.
- This is purely a creative position, zero coding is required for the applications, however an understanding of the fundamentals of HTML / CSS would be beneficial.
- Design and produce artwork for internal brochures, direct mail, exhibitions, PowerPoint presentations. You will have knowledge of print production and print ready files
- Design and build internal HTML email marketing campaigns
- Produce visuals for corporate websites including the company site.
Key Experience Required
We are looking for two people to join the team with 2 to 3 years commercial agency or in house design experience covering mainly digital work around web design.
- Typographical and layout skills – above anything else!
- Ability to produce creative concepts
- Adobe Photoshop CC (primarily for web UI design)
- Adobe Illustrator CC (for illustrations and graphics – no artwork)
- Adobe InDesign CC (for print based projects – no web design)
- Microsoft Office (Design may cover PowerPoint, MS Word requirements)
- You will have knowledge of the correct formats and sizes for online and offline files.
- Must be motivated and enthusiastic
- Must be a team player and have experience working within teams
Education and qualifications:
- HND or Degree
- Demonstration of art and design throughout school
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us