Job Title: Graphic / Web Designer
Location: Bury, Manchester
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000
Benefits: Pension, Gym, Mobile, Flexi-time, career progression
Due to continued expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graphic / Web Designer (purely UI creative visualizer, not a front end coder).
The ideal candidates will demonstrate both digital and print based experience to join a well-established software company based in Bury, Manchester that focus on providing high end e-commerce solutions for both National and Worldwide Blue Chip companies.
You will be working in the Creative Team, alongside the Sales Team and the Development Team.
The company provides a very supportive environment and lots of interesting and diverse projects to work on mainly within digital/online projects. There is also a requirement for offline projects within print (primarily as Marketing Support for clients alongside their eCommerce projects and our internal marketing).
The key areas you will work on are as follows:
- User Interface (UI) designs and visual wireframes in Photoshop for eCommerce web applications based on client brief and / or technical specification documents. UX knowledge would be beneficial.
- This is absolutely not a front end coding position however an understanding of the fundamentals of HTML / CSS would be beneficial.
- Design and produce artwork for internal brochures, direct mail, exhibitions, PowerPoint presentations. You will have knowledge of print production and print ready files
- Design email marketing campaigns
- Produce visuals for corporate websites including the company site
Key Experience Required
We are looking for someone to join the team with 1 to 3 years commercial agency or in house design experience covering mainly digital work around web design.
- Typographical and layout skills – above anything else!
- Ability to produce creative concepts for web UI
- Adobe Photoshop CC (primarily for web UI design)
- Adobe Illustrator CC (for illustrations and graphics – no artwork)
- Adobe InDesign CC (for print based projects – no web design)
- Microsoft Office (Design may cover PowerPoint, MS Word requirements)
- You will have knowledge of the correct formats and sizes for online and offline files.
- Must be motivated and enthusiastic
- Must be a team player and have experience working within teams
Education and qualifications:
- HND or Degree
- Demonstration of art and design throughout school
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us