- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Our client is an ERP (enterprise resource planning) software specialist with a passion for simplicity. Due to expansion they are looking for a Head of Business Development to join their well-established team and develop business across the UK
They are offering a basic salary of £50k to £60k, an OTE of £90k, with a car allowance
They also provide a mobile phone and laptop
25 days + stats holiday
They also provide a pension scheme
The role of Head of Business Development:
We need someone to grow the business by opening new opportunities throughout the UK, whilst also creating long-term systems to assist with the company’s strategy and development.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Establishment of a telephone-based lead generation capability – either internal or outsourced, and initial follow-up of new leads.
- Using market research and social media to identify new prospects and make initial contact with them
- Working with existing customers, especially on less active accounts, to identify sales and support opportunities
- Working with our Head of Marketing to ensure that we are providing effective messaging to the market, encouraging organic lead generation
- Working with our Heads of Consultancy, Business Intelligence and Mobility & Process Improvement to understand our value proposition and communicate it effectively
In addition, we would expect the successful candidate to contribute to the overall sales strategy of the company, working with the Directors to identify and evaluate new target markets.
The candidate requirements for the role of Head of Business Development:
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator with an approachable style. Experience of the business software industry would be very valuable and experience with ERP software and/or software consultancy would be ideal. In order to succeed in this role you must:
- Be prepared to ‘get your hands dirty’. As a relatively small company, we need energetic people who will rise to any challenge
- Have a genuine passion for delivering value to our customers, building a based of referenceable projects
- Be comfortable working with customer IT and business/operations staff alike, in both large and SME organisations
- Be organised and self-starting
- Be happy to contribute your expertise and to learn from your colleagues.
If you have the passion for sales and the desire to join a company and make a real impact on their business development then please send your CV to the link below.
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager’s, Sales Manager’s, Sales Executive’s and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.