- £27000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client are looking for an experienced head of Care to lead a team of care staff at their specialist Care service in Salisbury. The service offers high quality residential and specialist dementia care.
You will form part of a team that is dedicated in ensuring the service achieves the standards set by CQC and maintains those standards thereafter. You will have an excellent understanding of CQC, you and have the ability to lead and develop a team. Other duties will include but are not limited to;
- Developing policies and procedures
- Ensuring the service conforms to CQC standards
- Working closely with the care team, residents and their families to ensure high quality delivery of customer care services
- Recruiting staff and ensuring they are inducted and trained accordingly
- Adhering to CQC regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
- Report writing and presenting as and when required
The ideal candidate must have previous experience in a similar role, you will be committed to the ongoing development of the service and will strive for excellence within your role. If you feel you have the transferable skills and would like to be considered for the unique opportunity, we want to hear from you.
You will be passionate about delivering care to an excellent standard and have the wellbeing of the residents at heart. You will be joining a reputable company and will be responsible for upholding the standards of the service and the business at all times.
You will be a confident leader with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us