We’re looking for a talented Care Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of leading compliance, quality assurance or service development.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
As the Care Manager you will be primarily responsible for ensuring that regulatory and contractual standards are being met and lead on quality and service improvement within their Wolverhampton service.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
- Providing an independent oversight of the services compliance against KLOE’s, LA, specifications and the companies own expectations
- Assisting the operational management to consistently deliver high quality care
- Ensuring policies and procedures are updated and robust
- Reviewing reports of accidents, incidents and near misses and work with HR & training teams to ensure any appropriate actions are taken to minimise risk of reoccurrence
- Leading on safeguarding, return to work and complaints
- Driving the service towards Outstanding
The ideal candidate for this Care Manager role will have relevant experience of leading compliance, quality assurance or service development.
You’ll also need experience of meeting all regulatory and statutory requirements, including CQC, health & safety and local authority requirements.
Plus, it’s vital that you’ve got experience of quality assurance, compliance and risk management.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
- Extensive experience within domiciliary care
- Level 5 in Health and Social Care leadership and management or equivalent
- Good knowledge of CQC, health & social care act, dols and mental capacity act
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
- Proactive and enthused to help shape an outstanding future
- Passionate about continuous improvement
- Confident to work on your own initiative
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Quality Improvement Manager or Registered Manager who is looking to move away from registration.
Basic salary: Up to £38,000 per annum
They are a nurse led staffing and healthcare company who offer a wide range of support to those who need it most.
They provide a range of services including agency support, homecare (dom care) services, and complex and specialist care support.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Compliance Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.