My client is seeking an experienced Head of Care to support with the development and management of their Live in Care service. Salary up to £40K dependent on experience.
My client offers live-in care to private clients across, but not limited to, Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Herts, Oxfordshire, Warwickshire, Wiltshire, Surrey and London.
Due to continued growth, they now have an opportunity for a strong, confident Care Manager to ensure compliance and Outstanding care is maintained and always delivered.
The position will be a fast paced managerial post, supporting the business to grow within a professional manner with compliance at the forefront. The ideal candidate will be within a commutable distance of Abingdon and have previous experience in a similar role.
You will be required to help with the ongoing successful development of this service, with the support of the wider management team; you will be responsible for the mobilisation of the service, the ongoing development and the quality-of-service delivery. The company have an excellent reputation within the industry and are hoping to recruit a Head of Care who is keen to develop themselves as well as the service. Other duties will include;
- Developing and maintaining a fully operational, excellent service
- Meeting with potential new clients and talking them through the services on offer
- Developing policies and procedures
- Recruiting staff and ensuring they are inducted and trained accordingly
- Marketing the service effectively and attending networking events when required
- Adhering to CQC regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all time
- Report writing and presenting, working to KPIs and maintaining the highest care standards at times
- Management of 3 Care Managers
The ideal candidate must have previous Care experience, either domiciliary or live in care. You will have an understanding of a range of care packages and will have proven history of successful business development. You will be a confident manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements.
This may suit an experience Live In or Domiciliary Registered Manager, looking to move away from registration (this is held by the Operations Manager).
In return you will be offered an excellent salary and ongoing support in your role and will be working for a highly reputable care organisation.
Due to the nature of this role a full UK driving licence is essential.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.