- £32000 - £40660 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am looking for an experienced person to take on the post of Head of Care at this beautiful children’s residential site consisting of 3 homes and a school, located near to the Sussex/Surrey border.
On offer is a highly competitive basic salary, a comprehensive and ongoing training programme and additional benefits.
This school accommodates young people from the ages of 11 to 17 who suffer with social,emotional and behavioural difficulties and challenging behaviour.
This service is part of an Ofsted outstanding group of beautiful residential schools and provisions that provide unrivalled care and education to both young people and adults.
The Head of Care role is pivotal in supporting the teams to deliver best practice and achieve positive outcomes for young people.
You will join an experienced team, and working in partnership with the Principal and Head of Education, work with a holistic approach to deliver a high quality, child focused service.
– Attend and contribute to meetings with local authorities and external agencies
– Help to develop unique programmes for the pupils
– Liaise with other Managers to ensure the homes are consistently safe and secure
– Identify areas for improvement
– Proactively promote and encourage a high standard of care, in line with OFSTED regulations
– Assist with the recruitment of additional staff members, depending on the needs of the homes
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care, Diploma Level 5 would be advantageous
– Sound knowledge of safeguarding policies and procedures
– Background of working in children’s residential or educational care
– Excellent communication skills across all ranges
– A Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL due to rural location
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us