- £40000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manager to work for our client, an established growing company who specialise in providing a high standard of care, covering Children’s residential services in London
On a day to day basis you will be working closely with a well-established and professional team of Managers and other support staff. You will directly be reporting to the CEO that will be able to supply additional support where needed and in turn you will support them to enable the highest standards of care to be delivered.
• Lead and manage the performance and safe operations of the services within the designated region
• To support each individual into finding full independence in their day to day life through a range of activities
• Key work sessions and promoting youngsters to continue or get back into education, employment and/ or training
• Coach and develop the team to maximise their performance and potential
• Report writing in order to establish the development of each individual and to formulate and implement action plans where needed.
This will be a challenging yet rewarding role where you will need to work under pressure and develop great relationships.
• Candidates will need to have the below:
• Qualified Social Worker or holds a minimum Diploma/QCF Level 5 in Management (Children)
• Proven track record in working in multiple roles in the residential sector
• Varied leadership experience with a proven track record of staff retention, motivation and engagement
• Ability to train and develop people
• Experienced in working with various young people with varying needs
• Proven track record in driving performance and dealing with underperformance/noncompliance
• Experienced in forming positive working relationships with staff
• Excellent multi-tasking ability
• Multi – site management Experience (At least 4 Services)
• Excellent time management skills
• IT literal with excellent written and communication skills
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Please contact Kelly Buckley on 0121 362 2315 or email email@example.com should you have any questions or require further information.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us