- TBC - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Head Of Care
Salary: Up to £35,000 based on experience
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced manager who is nurse qualified to work for this national charity, providing care for people with physical disabilities.
This service provides care and nursing support to their residents. This particular client really does have a passion for what they do and have strong values that they pride themselves on.
You will be working with a team that share these values and focus totally on the service they deliver to their residents.
This is a challenging but rewarding position where you will manage and provide clinical guidance to all staff.
As the Head of Care your duties will include:
- Providing hands on care where required
- Staff Rotas and Staff Management and Appraisal
- Networking with outside organisations
- Budget and forecasting
- Developing and maintaining working relationships
- End to end recruitment
- Business development, monitoring and evaluation
- Development and training
- Health and Safety and Risk Assessments
- We’re looking for a nurse qualified manager who has experience of managing a clinical team.
- Previous experience within the physical disabilities sector an advantage
- Must be computer literate and able to use basic Microsoft packages – outlook, word, excel.
- You will have a passion for wanting to continually improve the level of service and maintain this.
- Dedicated to care and enjoy working within a residential / nursing environment you will provide hands on care where required.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
This position would also be suitable for Registered Manager, Care Manager, Nurse Manager, Matron, Senior Nurse, Nursing Home Manager, Home Manager, Residential Manager, Home Supervisor, Deputy Manager, RGN Manger or RMN Manager and Unit manager.
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button.