Head of Care Childrens Residential
Salary: £31,000 – £40,000 Per Annum based on experience
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager to manage a children’s residential service that caters for service users with learning disabilities based in Oxford.
- To promote the normal development of Children and young people
- To safeguard all service users from threats to their health and welfare
- To ensure that the home environment is safe and sensitive to the needs of the children
- To implement and monitor individual care plans
- To develop and maintain relationships with parents, social workers, teachers and other professionals
- To be responsible for the development off the staff team and provide leadership and guidance
- Staff recruitment and performance monitoring
- To ensure staff are adequately trained, supported and supervised in accordance with relevant policies and quality standards.
- To ensure the home and staff comply with health and safety and legal requirements
- To maintain and adhere to professional and confidentiality requirements
- To take part in a shift system
- We are looking for someone who has a degree in social work or NVQ Level 4-5 working with Children
- Must have experience working with young people in a residential setting
- Must have sound knowledge of Ofsted and current legislation.
Please note any applicants that do not have the relevant qualifications or experience specific to CHILDREN will not be considered.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews to be held Friday 14th Novembe.
This position would also be suitable for a Home Manager, Care Home Manager, Registered Manager, Deputy Manager, Social Worker
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button