- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Head of Care (Social Care)
Children’s Residential School
Salary: circa £35,000 – £45,000 per annum (depending on experience) + fantastic benefits
I am looking for an experienced person to take on the post of Head of Care at this beautiful children’s residential school located near to Lincoln.
On offer is a highly competitive basic salary, a comprehensive and ongoing training programme and additional benefits to include a pension, childcare vouchers and life assurance.
This school accommodates young people from the ages of 16 to 19 who have a form of autism, learning disability or challenging behaviour.
This school is part of an independent group of beautiful residential schools and provisions that provide unrivalled care and education to both young people and adults.
As Head of Care, you will be based on site and the residential school and report into the Director of Operations.
Your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Collate reports on pupils attending the school, when requested
– Attend and contribute to meetings with local authorities and external agencies
– Help to develop unique programmes for the pupils
– Liaise with other Managers to ensure the school is consistently safe and secure
– Identify areas for improvement
– Proactively promote and encourage a high standard of care, in line with OFSTED regulations
– Assist with the recruitment of additional staff members, depending on the needs of the school
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care, Diploma Level 5 would be advantageous
– Sound knowledge of safeguarding policies and procedures
– Background of working in children’s residential or educational care
– Excellent communication skills across all ranges
*This school is located in a very rural part of Lincoln therefore a Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL as public transport is not available
Immediate interviews are available. Interested? Then send us your CV to apply.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us