- £45000 - £60000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Due to expansion and growth, this well-established supplier of hospitality furniture seek an experienced Head of Client Services – Customer Success Manager for their offices in Gloucester to ensure an exceptional customer experience from initially taking the order right through to delivery of the furniture.
Reporting directly into the General Manager, the Head of Client Services – Customer Services Manager will be responsible for all HR issues, including recruiting, training and the management of the customer success team. You will also be responsible for ensuring the highest possible level of customer service and customer satisfaction. Key tasks include:
- Responsibility for the Customer Success (Including aftersales and technical departments),
- Through management of the Operations Manager responsible for the installation and Operations (warehouse, transport, health and safety, facilities)
- Build all personnel in the teams in this period to a strong bonded team that can perform all tasks, ensuring cover is available for all systems.
- Reviewing and improving all systems/processes and implement documented processes for all aspects of the Customer Success journey.
- To get each department to a good or outstanding level of service by proven KPI record and visible signs of improvement on all KPI’s.
- Organise and hold regular meetings, with agenda and action points that drive progress.
- Train the team to lean heavily on the CRM system.
- Drive forward certification requirements, including ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001.
The Head of Client Services – Customer Success will be a systems driven leader who can motivate others. We need someone with previous experience as one or more of the following a Customer Services Manager, Aftersales Team Manager or Head of Client Services or Customer Success Manager and come from a corporate environment.
You must be extremely customer focused, a perfectionist in whatever you do with the ability to raise the standards of others and constantly be striving to improve.
Ideally you will have experience of working with accreditations and must have experience of using all Microsoft Packages, including excel.
You will be highly organised, possess excellent time management skills and also be highly professional in dealing with customers.
The Package/Hours of work
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 07:00 until 17:00
The company are offering a basic salary of £45k to £60k depending upon experience.
They also offer 20 days holiday + stats
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager’s, Sales Manager’s, Sales Executive’s and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.