- £60000 - £60000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Call Centre and Customer Service
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to exciting growth plans my client is seeking a Head of Client Services to join them at their office in Berkhamsted. You will be leading and nurturing the client services team to provide the very highest levels of client servicing.
I am looking for a Head of client services to lead and manage the client servicing team: to assign appropriate team members to projects and to ensure work load is completed within the designated time frames.
You will be contributing to the process in order to win new business and to write and execute client development plans for Key Client Relationships (to deliver revenue targets by client)
The role will also involve the following tasks:
- To personally lead one or two Key Client Relationships.
- To seek and develop client development opportunities.
- Provide appropriate reporting into senior management.
- Appraisals and personal development of the client servicing team (setting and reviewing targets, contributing to remuneration conversations)
- Working with Head of HR/Finance to recruitment new team members as appropriate.
The Successful candidate for the Head of Client Services role will:
- Ultimately be responsible for the guidance and development of a small team, so it is essential you are a great communicator, able to inspire your team and spot potential
- Have excellent Management skills
- Have the ability to work within a small group and at times a pressured environment
- Have a proven track record in growing accounts, winning new business/pitches
- Have a working knowledge of tendering and the bid process
- Have knowledge of the design, engineering and construction industries would be beneficial
- Be able to “read” the requirements of clients should be second to none
Based in Berkhamsted, the company was established 2003 and turnover £8.5m. Specialising in the supply of office furniture, the company are a growing business and going through exciting internal changes which present a realistic chance of progression for the right person.
The company likes to hire like-minded individuals who are passionate about their work and have a willingness to do a great job for both internal and external contacts.
The basic salary for the Head of Client Services role is up to £60,000. In addition the company offers a Christmas bonus with23 day’s holiday plus bank holidays and on top of this shut down for Easter and Christmas. You will also receive an annual Christmas bonus.
If you are interested in this role please contact Adam Cox on 0121 362 2320 or click on the link below to apply.