- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am working with an organisation that provides various support packages to people of all ages who may be affected by learning disabilities, mental health, physical disabilities, and brain injury.
The services they provide are vast and tailor-made to suit the needs of the individual and/or families.
Currently they are looking for a strong character that has experience of overseeing the operations of independent and supported living services.
The role – Head of Independent Living (brief overview)
- To oversee and manage services within Hertfordshire, Essex, Suffolk and Norfolk
- To grow relations between local authorities and governing bodies
- To streamline the services provided and to then grow the services
- Lead and support the team of Service Managers
- Financial management of the service
The Right Person will … (but not limited to)
- Have strategic leadership skills
- Have experience of developing services
- Demonstrate an understanding of procurement and commissioning
- Have project management skills
- Be proactive, and willing to use own initiative
- Able to problem solve and confident in making complex decisions
This role is initially a 12 month fixed term contract, with potential to become permanent.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a desirable salary £40K plus dependent on experience and qualifications.
Ideally, my client is looking for someone who can start with some urgency.
Please note – Due to the nature of this role, you will need to be a car driver.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us