- £50000 - £70000 per annum
- Job Type:
- East Midlands
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Head of IT / IT Director required to join my client based in the East Midlands.
Required to manage across all disciplines of the IT environment including Development, Infrastructure, Software and Operational Systems.
- Managing a small team of IT specialists delivering services internally to both the UK and numerous sites across the globe.
- Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Development, implementation and delivery of IT Strategy.
- Management of IT Team.
- Delivery of internal IT Services to UK and overseas locations.
- A Background in Software Services would be an advantage
- A cloud technology evangelist
- A Hands on Head of IT Director
The ideal IT Director / head of IT will ideally have a minimum of 7 years experience in a similar position and will ideally come from a hands on technical background, ideally having worked with-in the software services sector You will be passionate about IT and emerging technologies and will be integral to the future development of this environment.
This Head of IT/ IT Director will have at least 10 years experience of management and will understand the need to lead by example, engaging with a new team and customer base at the right levels and maintaining that engagement throughout the lifecycle of this role.
The company have experienced significant growth over the last 5 years and have plans to increase that level of development over the next 5 years, the on going development and improvement of the internal IT services, systems, processes and procedures is fundamental to that strategy.
This role will suit someone with experience in one or more of the following roles. Head of IT, Head of IS, IT Director, Director of IT, IS Director.
This role would be ideal for someone in one of the following locations: West Midlands, East Midlands, Leicestershire, Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Burton on Trent, Sheffield, Loughborough