We’re looking for a Head of Operations for a domiciliary and complex care provider in Scotland.
As the Head of Operations, you will report into the Managing Director, and will support your Regional Managers with the successful growth of their currently small services within. You will be predominantly based in Glasgow.
They are a privately owned organisation who have been providing exceptional, person-centred care for 20 years. They provide care and support to clients from all backgrounds to live as independently as possible.
If you can demonstrate extensive experience of domiciliary management then you could be perfect for our client.
This role will be perfect for an experienced Registered Manager looking for the next step up, or an existing Area / Regional Manager. The successful candidate will be an effective leader, passionate about providing the best care and confident within business development.
- Oversee the 3 domiciliary services.
- Mentor, support and monitor the care managers and their services.
- Liaise with commissioners and external professionals to maintain good working relationship.
- Ensure the services and their resources are managed effectively, economically, and efficiently.
- Lead and push on business growth.
- Ideal position for an experienced domiciliary Registered Manager looking for the next step up.
- Excellent people management and leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Able to evidence business acumen within homecare services.
- A full driving licence is essential for this role.
Basic salary: £40K to £45K dependent on experience, plus a desirable commission scheme.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.