- £60000 - £100000 per annum
- Job Type:
- City of London
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client is a manufacture of luxury furniture and they are currently looking to recruit a Head of Sales to join their business.
The company has a young and vibrant feel and they are looking for a Head of Sales to take on the responsibility of heading up their sales team and leading from the front. The ideal candidate would be someone who is looking to step in to a Head of Sales role or someone that has been in this role for a short period of time and are finding that there is nowhere else for them to go in their current role. You will be passionate, self-motivated and driven and you will drive the business and achieve results beyond their expectations.
· Lead a dynamic team of 20 plus people
· Full responsibility for new business development
· Create, develop and implement the company’s sales strategy, targets and P&L
· Ownership of the sales teams to include HR and personal development planning
· Direct point of contact for key account management
· Reporting and managing sales pipeline
· Managing existing clients to ensure maximum revenue and customer satisfaction
Key Skills and Experience
· At least 5 years sales experience
· Experience within the B2B, Retail or FMCG sectors
· A charismatic leader with ability to inspire a growing sales team
· Superb track record in sales / new business development
· Proactive, logical, efficient and self-motivated
· Emotionally intelligent with a creative approach to problem solving
· The vision, passion and drive to succeed in a senior role
· Possess excellent communication skills
If you are a career hungry, experienced, proactive, dynamic Senior Sales Person and wish to apply for the position of Head of Sales please apply via the link below or call Tina on 0121 362 2323