- £50000 - £55264 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently looking to recruit a senior manager in the social care sector, who will play a key role within an organisation that supports children, young people and adults with Learning disabilities, Autism through a variety of settings. My client can offer you an attractive salary package of £50,000 – £55,000 plus car allowance and 5.6 weeks holidays.
As Head of Service you’ll be responsible for the oversight and delivery of the company’s services for children and families – these include residential homes for children and young people with learning disabilities, Autism and EBD.
- The post holder has considerable management responsibility for the staff team within the company’s children’s and families services. You’ll ensure that develop and lead effective partnerships ensuring staff deliver high quality services and good outcomes.
- Lead on tender and procurement process
- Lead of Safeguarding
- Set and monitor targets for the service and ensure that it is performing within the KPI’s
- Develop and implement business plans to meet operational requirements and be accountable for the provision
- Manage a budget of circa £8million
- Significant with commissioning authorities and partner organisations
The Successful Candidate
We are looking for candidates that have worked at a senior management level previously and who have extensive experience in the social care field within children’s services
You’ll need to demonstrate a track record in implementing change and improvement within a multiple service delivery framework.
You must have experience / knowledge in:
- Managing and developing teams
- Working in partnership with other teams to promote a ‘whole’ organisation approach
- Working with commissioning authorities and partner organisations
- Understanding of the issues affecting children and young people
- Understanding of current and potential agendas affecting the voluntary and care sector
You must have a Social Care qualification, preferably at DipSW at degree level and ideally have a strategic or operational management qualification
Interested? To be considered for the Head of Service role please click apply to submit your CV – or give Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks a call on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us