- £24000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Head Office Manager (Social Care)
Leading Domiciliary Care Provider
Salary: £24,000 – £25,000 + Enhancements
Are you working as a Domiciliary Care Manager but are looking for a new challenge? Are you an experienced Manager looking for more responsibility? Do you have extensive experience within the care sector at a managerial level? If so, I want to hear from you!
I have a unique opportunity available for an experienced Manager to join an established home care provider in the North Yorkshire. This role will be based at their Head Office in Scarborough, on a permanent, full time basis.
I am looking for a dedicated Manager to take overall responsibility for the daily running of their Head Office. This is an exciting time to join this client as they have large growth plans for this coming year and already have developments in process. I am looking for someone who is able to help drive this forward.
As Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Supervise a staff team which will involve both office and field based employees
– Monitor the level of care that is provided and ensure it is of the highest quality
– Build and maintain relationships with local authorities and external agencies
– Nurture staff members and conduct weekly inductions and training
– Take responsibility, along with the Marketing and Accounts Manager, for the small retail outlets associated with each of the branches
– Oversee the payroll and invoicing process
– Contribute to the on call system on a rotational basis
An established and highly reputable home care service provider based in Scarborough they have a large client base and specialise in providing home care to vulnerable service users with a range of different needs.
– NVQ Level 4 in Management (as minimum)
– Experience of in a managerial role in a domiciliary care setting
– Excellent communication skills
– Strong negotiation skills
– Good planning and organisational skills
– Ability to cope with pressure and challenging environments
*A Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL for this role, candidates without this will NOT be considered
This position may be suitable for candidates with experience working within the following positions: Care Manager, Registered Manager, Service Manager, Duty Manager, Deputy Manager, Lead Carer, Senior Coordinator, Residential Leader, Home Manager, Domiciliary Care Manager, Assistant Manager, Dom Care Manager, Service Coordinator, Housing Officer.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.