- £35000 - £42000 per annum
- Job Type:
- City of London
- Building and Construction
- Job Ref:
This large, well established consultancy and surveying organisation based in London are looking to recruit a Health and Safety Consultant with construction experience.
Reporting to the Area Manager the position is for their Site Services team and will be a mobile role based from home.
Day to day duties:
– Carrying out Health and Safety Risk Assessments and Fire Risk Assessments
– Creating health and safety policies and procedures
– Providing core services to complement the Environmental and Building Control teams
– Providing consultancy advice to clients
– Providing tool box talks and training
The role would be ideal for an experienced H&S Consultant with experience in the construction sector including residential, high rise and commercial projects, or have worked in a role within a similar background
You must have a good understanding of construction health and safety regulations.
You must have NEBOSH construction certification or be a chartered member of IOSH/MaPS.
Construction trades are preferred.
They are a surveying and building control organisation with client-focused services which include early design advice, detailed planning and structural checking and site inspections. Projects are tailored to each individual construction programme. Projects are UK wide and valued up to £200 million.
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the necessary skills and experiences please send your CV to the link below.