I am recruiting for an experienced Health and Social Care Trainer based in Reading. This exciting and varied role is based in a not for profit organisation and comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package. This is a part time position and there is flexibility regarding working hours.
The role covers the Reading region and the main duties of the role are to coach, develop and motivate a team of Carers and Support Workers. This will include conducting observations, supervisions, annual appraisals and learning and development planning. You will spend a large proportion of your time shadowing support staff within the community.
You will have previous experience of training and mentoring care staff and you must have a confident but friendly nature. Due to the nature of the role there maybe some requirement for evening/ weekend working. You should possess the following experience:
- Minimum of 2 years vocational experience working within Adult Health Care Setting
- Previous experience of managing a staff team in a community Health and Social care setting
- Minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- Own transport with the flexibility to travel
- Quality focused with knowledge of the Care Quality Commission outcomes and the Skills for Care Certificate
- PTLLS or above is highly desirable, or working towards
A national charitable organisation that offers a flexible, professional care service to people of all ages with a range of health conditions and disabilities
Please click to apply or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314 for further information.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us