- £25000 - £29000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Health Promotion Manager – Nurse Qualified
Salary; £25,000 £29,000 full time, part time also possible
Location Herefordshire – Driver with Car Essential
We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse to work within a learning disabilities school as a Health Promotions Manager. You will work with Young people to develop their understanding of their own health and well-being.
- To conduct appropriate regular health care check on young people
- To safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young adults
- Administration of medications
- Provision of information and advice related to healthy lifestyles
- Managing the attendance of young people’s health appointments
- Keep up to date with all relevant legislation, regulations, best practise, and cascade this to care managers
- Develop policies and strategies for promoting healthy lifetstyles
- You will be a Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities or registered General Nurse who has experience of working with young people with complex physical and emotional needs.
- You’ll have experience of leading and developing teams and services
- At interview you will need to demonstrate a knowledge of Children’s Homes national minimum standards, Misuse of drugs act, learning and Disability Act and Mental Health Act
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura at Coburg Banks Social Care and you’ll be considered for an interview. Please note the nurse qualification is an Essential Requirement and applicants without will not be considered.
My contact details are;
0121 362 2318