We’re looking for an experienced Health & Safety Manager to work for our client, an innovative global industry leader and food tech pioneer.
This is a full-time permanent role at the company’s Hemel Hempstead office, with hybrid working arrangement on offer. Salary up to £46,000 with benefits including life assurance 2x yearly salary, industry leading training plans, security of 5-weeks paid sick leave, plus potential of international travel to locations across Europe.
If you’re an experienced hands-on H&S Manager with demonstrable experience implementing Health and Safety policies across fast-paced and constantly evolving organisations, and who wants to make a positive difference to the working environment, then we’d love to hear from you.
– Assist in the identification of training needs for employees and develop and deliver training as required
– Support managers to maintain safe systems, providing specialist advice, coaching and practical support
– Help managers to implement health and safety systems and procedures to meet specific requirements, such as accident reporting and the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) in a consistent and effective manner
– Ensure routine health and safety activities and checks are carried out and reviewing risk assessments
– Monitor services provided to external clients (CDM) to ensure the team responds proactively to programme constraints
– Preparation, maintenance and distribution of CDM Health and Safety files
You must have extensive hands-on experience of Health & Safety management and relevant systems within a fast-paced business, able to influence others through credibility and collaborative working.
You will require…
– Health and Safety qualification – NEBOSH Diploma or higher
– An appropriate level of membership of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health, (eg. GradIOSH).
– Certified trainer in one or two areas of health and safety in order to conduct internal training
– Deep understanding of legal health, safety and environmental guidelines
– Ability to develop a strong working relationship with all levels of employees and promote a culture of engagement, understanding and compliance for all HSE policies and procedures
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Health & Safety Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.