- £8.50 - £8.50 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We are currently looking to recruit a team of Support Workers to support an individual within their own home. As a Support Worker you’ll be supporting the client in their daily living tasks which included personal care and partaking in social activities. Our client offers an excellent benefits package which includes contracted hours with excellent rates of pay: £8.50 per hour.
The role of a Support Worker
- As a support worker you will have natural empathy, compassion and a positive approach.
- Provide support with personal care, clinical care and social care needs.
- The client requires support throughout the day for 4 hours.
- The client requires support with her personal care, clinical care and social care needs.
- We’re looking people who are flexible and are able to work over a shift pattern, including alternate weekends.
- Ideally we are looking for someone who has experience of working with clients with dementia, however this is not essential.
- Experience of working with physically disabled people would be beneficial.
- The successful candidate will be required to communicate with people at all levels.
- Good verbal communication skills are essential.
- No formal qualifications required as our client has a fully equipped training centre with an excellent support process in place for all new starters.
My client is one of the UK’s leading community based care providers who provide person-centred care for adults and children with complex conditions within their own home.
They offer a range of packages delivered by bespoke care teams specific to individual needs, where necessary 24 hours a day.
- Contributory pension
- Full training including the opportunity to gain NVQ qualifications
- Competitive rates of pay
- Enhanced hourly rates for night shifts
- Part time hours on rolling rota, our client requires support between 8am and 12noon or 4pm-8pm over 7 days a week.
To be considered for the Support Worker post click “Apply” to send your CV.