- £10.50 - £11.50 per hour
- Job Type:
- Chipping Norton
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We are currently looking to recruit a team of Support Workers to support an individual within their own home with their family who has a spinal cord injury. As a Support Worker you’ll be supporting the client in their daily living tasks which included personal care and partaking in social activities. Our client offers an excellent benefits package which includes contracted hours with excellent rates of pay: £10.50 per hour for days and £11.50 per hour for nights.
The role of a Support Worker
- As a Support Worker you will have natural empathy, compassion and a positive approach.
- Provide support with personal care, clinical care and social care needs.
- Support the client to encourage them to take part in social activities and events both at home and in community.
- We’re looking people who are flexible and are able to work over a shift pattern, including alternate weekends.
- The successful candidate will be required to communicate with people at all levels.
- Good verbal communication skills are essential.
- Ideally you’ll have experience of working as a Support Worker or Care Assistant within the Social Care sector before, however this is not essential.
- Experience of working with physically disabled people would be beneficial.
- No formal qualifications required, out client has a fully equipped training centre with a good supervisory process for new starter.
My client is one of the UK’s leading community based care providers who provide person-centred care for adults and children with complex conditions within their own home.
They offer a range of packages delivered by bespoke care teams specific to individual needs, where necessary 24 hours a day.
- Contributory pension
- Full training including the opportunity to gain NVQ qualifications
- Competitive rates of pay
- Enhanced hourly rates for night shifts
- 36hrs/ week on rolling rota, full flexibility required during day and night 7 days a week
To be considered for the Support Worker post click “Apply” to send your CV.